About the role:
- The Document Controller is responsible for accurate management and safeguarding of documentation produced for the assets and generated by clients, suppliers and the project teams in support of the day-to-day operations
- You will ensure a timely turnover of project documents, certificates and drawings and technical documentation from the various stakeholders.
- The Document Controller reports to the Engineering & Asset Integrity Manager and supports the Rig Managers and Units Senior Crew.
In addition, the following will be expected of you:
- Coordinate the integrity of the Document Control System and manages the access to the archives.
- Upload Flag state, Class and other related certificates of the assigned units of the fleet in STAR-IPS and store on the Company Server according fixed procedures.
- Ensure all processes are followed up for various activities, using STAR-IPS as the main tool.
- Utilize a standard procedure for the registration, numbering, distribution and storage of new built, conversion and project related documentation.
- Control, manage and transmit the project documents received, reviewed and commented by all parties.
- Collaborate with other disciplines within the company and provide a professional approach to the processes in the department.
- First point of contact for STAR-IPS assistance and coordinates follow up with external service provider.
Who are we looking for?
- In order to be successful in this role a technical background (Secondary/Bachelor’s degree) is required in combination with at least 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar role in the Offshore or Petro Chemical Industry
- The person we seek is accurate, well organised, stress resistant with a flexible attitude who can easily adapt and swiftly process new information.
- You have a good command of the English language, are a skilled and experienced user of Windows Explorer, Office 365, Trueview (ACAD viewer), STAR-IPS or similar computer based Document control/management system and have Sharepoint knowledge.
- Important values in our team are: respect, deliver on commitments, positive attitude, humour and good fellowship.
- An on-line self-assessment is part of the recruitment and selection procedure.
What are your benefits?
- Your salary level and secondary benefits are competitive including an attractive pension scheme.
- J-UB rewards its staff in other ways as well.
- We believe it is important that you continue to grow since your ongoing development will benefit your career within J-UB.
- We will, therefore, invest in relevant training and courses in your professional area.
- On the work floor, you will see an informal and dynamic working environment that focuses on teamwork to successfully deliver impressive projects to our clients.
- J-UB is a privately owned company founded in 2003 with its headquarters in Sliedrecht, The Netherlands.
- Our fleet consists of five self-elevating platforms (Jack-Up Barges) that are mainly positioned in the North Sea and the Arabian Gulf.
- It is our ambition to be the partner of choice for clients that require self-elevating platforms for offshore lifting and accommodation solutions anywhere around the globe and that are active in markets such as Offshore Energy, Renewables, the Oil & Gas Industry and Civil Construction.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to work for J-UB? Please apply by submitting your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in English to Flory Franx, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this role, please contact Flory Franx at 0184420091.
In the meantime, we also invite you to visit our website (www.jackupbarge.com) should you wish to learn more about J-UB and our fleet.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.
SalarisindicatieGeen salarisindicatie opgegeven