Delta Coastal Services is a young and dynamic organization, characterized by a flexible, practical and solution-oriented attitude. DCS serves, supports and relieves companies and organizations working in the dredging industry. We are particularly active within the Dutch, Belgian and German waters, but we consider the whole of Europe as our working area. We own a diverse and multifunctional fleet, including multicats, crew transfer vessels, multipurpose and survey vessels.
At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Chief Engineer
• Responsible for the technical an (sub)installations on deck and engine room
• Responsible for the safe and responsible execution of the work
• Provide (technical) reports
• Certificate of Competency, Chief Engineer < 3000kW
• Valid Seafarer Medical Certificate;
• Seaman’s Book;
• Basic Safety;
• Advanced Fire Fighting;
• Excellent command of the English language;
• High level of independence;
• Several years of work experience multicat.
If you are interested in the position of Chief Engineer, send your application to email@example.com. For more information you can contact Janine Meeuwse, HR Manager, tel.no. +31 118 769093.
SalarisindicatieGeen salarisindicatie opgegeven