For the management and optimization of our various operations, we are looking for a COO (m/f)
Tourism Group International (TGi) is a fast-growing, leading organization in urban tourism in Amsterdam with a history that goes back for more than 30 years. It all started with the local ticket sales organization Tours & Tickets and grew from a single-ticketing company to a company with a varied portfolio of excursions, museums, tour boats and its own attractions. Since 2018, TGi has grown international with organizations in Berlin, Stockholm and Copenhagen and now has over 1000 employees. The head office is located in the heart of Amsterdam, a short distance from Central Station.
Passionate colleagues from all over the world work at TGi. We have offices, shops, museums and attractions in and around Amsterdam, where we create an experience for our guests and turn their city trip into a “beyond expectation” experience.
YOUR CAREER & RESPONSIBILITIES
The COO will deal with the various operations of the Tourism Group. Think of Rederij Lovers / City Sightseeing Amsterdam (the red hop on hop off buses and boats) and our own attractions including Body Worlds, Red Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution), Amsterdam Icebar and Ripley’s Believe It or Not!.
The COO is also functionally responsible for our foreign operational activities and the correct export and appearance of all products. The COO reports to the CEO.
The COO is and feels responsible for the logistics. This means that he / she supervises the correct, efficient and cost-conscious operation of all our activities. Travelling between the cities we operate in, is also part of the job. The COO leads the teams in an enthusiastic, coaching and stimulating manner.
For this position we are looking for candidates with logistical thinking, a flexible and solution-oriented attitude and an hands-on mentality. In other words; “A real jack-of-all-trades.” You have a bachelor’s degree (e.g. Facility Management or Logistics Management or a comparable maritime or transport degree).
- At least 10 years of managerial work experience as responsible for a comparable environment (Logistics, Commercial Shipping, Transport & Logistics)
- Logistical insight
- Helicopter view
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Cost conscious and experience with operational excellence
- Able to make analyzes with regard to efficiency and improvement
- Result-oriented and flexible in terms of working hours
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive, entrepreneurial attitude
- Language skills: Dutch and English, German is an advantage
- A challenging working environment.
- A good package of employment conditions.
- Excellent secondary employment conditions.
- Dynamic team.
- International Environment.
If you recognize yourself in this position, we would like to receive your motivational letter and CV addressed to Nanda Wingelaar via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also call 020-2143 101 for more information.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.
SalarisindicatieGeen salarisindicatie opgegeven