Are you a DP-licensed Captain with offshore experience and looking for a new challenge? Then you
should read further!
As a Captain you are responsible that the operations are performed in an optimal manner and as safe
as possible. Besides this you are, together with the operational team on board, the represented
person for the company and you are the point of contact for the crew.
As a Captain you..
- report to and assist various departments within the office (Operations, QHSE, Technical, HR)
- are head of the vessel and direct the crew in line with safety and operations;
- carry out duties according to STCW;
- act pro-actively and contribute to the performance of the operational activities and the
optimization of production;
- motivate, guide and evaluate your crew teams to assure optimal safety and productivity;
- safely navigate and maneuver under all conditions;
- observe the quality, health, safety and environmental system and act appropriate if and where
- are a people manager and have proven leadership skills.
You need the following qualifications to be a Captain:
- completed a maritime education in navigation;
- have several years work experience in the maritime/offshore field as Captain;
- have a valid Certificate of Competency Master no limitations (II/2);
- have the required, valid certificates for the position according STCW 2010 amendments;
- have a valid HUET or BOSIET certificate;
- have a STCW VI/6 Designated Security or Ship Security Officer certificate;
- have a full DP certificate unlimited;
- have a valid Passport, Seaman’s Book, Seafarers Medical;
- have excellent communication skills in the English language;
- have a strong awareness of international marine Health, Safety and Environment standards.
What are your benefits?
- A competitive salary, including numerous interesting advantages, for example health insurance
- A challenging position with corresponding responsibilities in a fast growing company;
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment ;
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues;
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
We are a dynamic, highly specialized, offshore company
Tideway, member of the DEME group, is an EPC contractor which operates worldwide in the offshore industry. Working at sea is our business and our expertise is applicable to various disciplines, ranging from power cable installation, rock placement, landfall construction, offshore dredging and subsea installation works. We solve challenges, invent innovative solutions and get the job done. On time and within budget. We engineer, we install and we protect!
Are you the expert we are looking for? Apply now via our online application form: https://www.demegroup.com/jobs/dp-certified-captain Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated.
SalarisindicatieGeen salarisindicatie opgegeven
Gerelateerde vacatures (2)
Technical Recruiter gezocht voor onze nieuwe hub in Vlissingen! geplaatst op 23 januari 2018 Administratief