Yellow & Finch Publishers is a full-service publishing house geared to the maritime world. It is based in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. We turn out a trendsetting portfolio of independent international business magazines focused on the maritime industries. With Y&F Communication Services we provide tailor-made communications packages.
We are growing and that is why we like to enlarge our editorial team.
Are you an ambitious writer looking to expand your horizons?
Do you enjoy writing compelling content? Then apply for
Editor (full-time, 36h)
You write and edit content for our trade journals varying from brief news articles to in-depth interviews. You will also be asked to write content for Y&F Communications Services such as press releases, brochures, web and social media text.
Duties will include:
- Collecting/sourcing of information.
- Generating news and writing articles.
- Creating and developing new themes.
- Proof-reading and editing copy.
- Collecting and selecting images.
- Close monitoring of industry trends and developments.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
- Proven experience (expert writing skills, editing and copywriting abilities).
- Knowledge of the maritime, shipbuilding, offshore and/or port industries is an advantage.
- Thinking and working at a higher professional education level.
- Accurate, independent, organised, flexible and willing to learn.
- Must live in the Dutch province of Zeeland or be willing to move to the province of Zeeland.
- An independent position in a small enthusiastic team
- Diverse responsibilities rewarded with a competitive salary
Send a resume and letter of motivation before April 27th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact Charles van den Oosterkamp at +31 (0)6 10 97 96 55.
SalarisindicatieGeen salarisindicatie opgegeven