Hydromaster is a manufacturer of steerable propulsion systems for ships. We operate from Rotterdam (the Netherlands) and Grays (United Kingdom) and supply our systems worldwide.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Electrical Design & Project Engineer to join our team in Rotterdam to build, commission and service controls systems, part of the HYDROMASTER propulsion units.
Asan Electrical (Service) Engineer your key responsibilitieswill include:
– Design and prepare electrical (work) schematic drawings
– Maintain and modify our standard program into custom made project related requirements
– Install and connect the application related wiring looms in the ECU boxes andon our propulsion units
– Testing and commissioning Hydromaster (remote) control systems (on site)
– Several service/maintenance works (on site)
– Completed technical education in electrical engineering (MTS/MBO or HTS/HBO)
– Ability to program micro controllers
– Hands-on mentality and practical technical sense
– Good command of the English language
– Willingness to travel (also on short notice)
– Well communication skills
– You are flexible, goal oriented and enjoys working in a team
Hydromasteris a young, dynamic and fast-growing company operating worldwide where we offeran environment with all the opportunities to develop and grow.
Toapply for this role, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SalarisindicatieGeen salarisindicatie opgegeven