Red Box Energy Services is a Marine Heavy Transport service provider focusing on high-value niche markets in the offshore and onshore energy services industry.
Red Box Energy Services is looking for a second engineer for our Polar classed vessels.
3 months on/3 months off
• Valid Certificate of Competency “ second Engineer all ships, no limitations”
• At least 2 years’ experience in position of 2nd Engineer onboard vessels > 3000 Kw
• Excellent management skills, ability to supervise the engine room crew and all activities executed by the engine room department (engine room team is approximately 12 team members)
• Experience with heavy fuel oil
• Preferably experience with heavy transport deck carriers
• Preferably experience with Diesel electric propulsion
• Natural leader, strong communication, team spirit, safety awareness, stress resistant, determination, willingness to learn
• Fluency in English, spoken and written.
• Challenging work on board of NEW BUILD vessels
• Working with an experienced team of crewmembers
• Interesting opportunity for development within the fleet
• Worldwide sailing area including the Artic region
• Competitive employment benefit package.
SalarisindicatieGeen salarisindicatie opgegeven